Paperless Bill Pay
At St. Luke’s, we strive to partner in your health and wellness journey. And that partnership extends beyond the doctor’s office. To enhance security while making the payment process easy and convenient, we are turning on “paperless billing” for active MyStLukesChart users on November 1, 2023.
This activation means you will receive billing statement notifications monthly as email or text notifications. You will have the choice to opt-out and resume paper statements by updating your MyStLukesChart preferences.
Benefits of Paperless Billing• When your bill is ready, you’ll receive an email or text notification.
• It’s secure with no worries about lost or misdelivered mail.
• It reduces the environmental impact of paper waste.
• You can pay your bill securely online.
• It helps keep your health information more secure.
Two ways to pay your St. Luke's Hospital bill online:• Pay bill on your My St. Luke's Chart account - PAY BILL HERE
• Pay bill as a Guest - PAY BILL HERE
Learn How Paperless Billing Works